teacher training immersion July 16 – July 29
onlYoga hosts Lotus Seed Yoga Teacher Training this summer! Meetings will be held daily from 8:30a to 8:30p. Schedule will include meditation, yoga practice, lecture and discussion, practice teaching, and excursions.
This course is a transformative experience for the body, mind and spirit. By integrating the physical yoga practice with discussions and homework, students end the program with a comprehensive knowledge of asana, meditation, history, philosophy, and anatomy. Plus, long lasting friendships develop as our yoga community continues to expand.
- Strengthen your own yoga practice and acquire the foundations for teaching.
- Develop skills, increase your understanding of philosophy, meditation, pranayama, asana, alignment, and anatomy.
- Find your unique voice to lead, guide, and share from your personal experience.
- Design sequencing and teach well rounded classes that can be modified to suit any level of practitioner.
- Learn to teach yoga for all ages and gain confidence through the support of a team.
200 hour Tuition: $2400
Food and Lodging (if needed): $1500
Space is limited, so apply today!